Banquet & Conferences
Banquet & Conference Availability Dashboard for quick bookings: Hall availability can be checked through the dashboard whether it’s pre-occupied or booked by the companies and individuals with follow-ups.
Flow of Events, Instructions to Staff etc:
Instructions are given to Banquet or Conference staff about the time, specific event area in hotel and date of the event.
Catalogue & Menu Creation for each individual party or Hall
Cover Analysis along with Daily Function Sheet: Banquet and conference function sheet or Banquet Event Order (BEO) or Banquet Function plan (FP) is used to compile all information related to a particular event for one or multiple days.This includes:
- Location (Special room Type and Setup Style)
- Time(Start Time & End Time of the event )
- Menu Selection (Description of menu, its quantity and price of the menu and Total bill)
- Billing Summary(Sub-total of selection and other charges)
- Special Instructions (Host can instruct the Manager for special menus of their particular selected guest and menus.)
Item Wise Sales: Hotel has pre-decided menus and packages for Banquet and Conferences (For eg. Hotel)
Pending Balance Reminders: We remind the guest for regarding payment after completion of the event through mail or telephonic conversation.
Guest feedback: Information coming directly from customers about the satisfaction or dissatisfaction they feel with a product or a service. Customer comments and complaints given to a company are an important resource for improving and addressing the needs and wants of the customer. The information is procured through written or oral surveys, online forms, emails, letters, or phone calls from the customer to the company